2.1.10

A feeling that 2010 will be a good one!!

Well this morning I was awoke by the sound of someone knocking at our door. YIKES.....I opened my eyes and said to Mr H erm I think somone is at the door. I did wonder if I had overslept and Mr H's sister was at the door. Luckily this was not so and Mr H bounded out of bed to the door, then shouted the magic words.......It has been snowing followed by and you have a Cath Kidston Parcel................................................... i shot out of bed grabbed my camera and hey presto.

The magic Mr Postie footprints.

OOOH The parcel




Even Dougle came to see what had arrived!! My new paisley stone oil cloth purse (sale bargain) and bed linen for (the to be decorated) bedroom of Mr and Mrs H.

OOOOHHHHHHH PROJECTS

Hope you had fun again today!










No comments: