23.12.10

Sit back and go with it!

That's my advice, Christmas as lovely as it is, is totally crazy my day has comprised of navigating my way through even more snow. Here in the Midlands it snowed heavily this morning. I was attempting to deliver cards and gifts to family and friends. Then went to Sainsbury's as I was ready to get my ingredients to make alternative mince pies after being inspired by J Oliver. There must have been a run on filo and puff pastry as the shelves were bare. So I sacked off my idea and bought a box of  Sainsbury extra special ones.  Life is too short for additional pastry stress sorry Jamie. Tonight we went to Nando's and had chicken burgers hence my photos. Three more sleeps to go. Think this full moon has something to do with the odd goings on lately!  X



No comments: