19.12.10

A child at heart.................

This morning we awoke to a blanket of fresh snow. Sunday tradition dictates tea in bed, I hoped Mr H would make it! We drew for it, well played one game of paper, scissors, stone I was quietly confident and .......................Lost (Mr H one ) he played scissors (Mrs H nil ) to my paper. Whilst I was making the tea this little chap was spotted through the bedroom window.



I love Robins......I felt like he had popped along to say Merry Christmas.

We drank our tea and ate our scrummy biscuits......................


Ethel heard there was biscuits on the go....................


I spent the morning wrapping gifts, we had eggs and soldiers for lunch and went out for our afternoon walk, with the deal we would get back to watch the muppets Christmas tv show.
The sun started to set and I had lots of fun stomping through the snow to the old fashioned post box.












Its amazing how pretty everywhere looks in the snow. I'll be off now to do some more knitting, watch The Apprentice Final and eat Pom Bears; well I have been in child mode all day why stop now?

No comments: