19.3.09

Counting my Chickens!!


More like Chicks, chick biscuits to be exact.

Today I had a really busy but positive day, much better than yesterday! The chick biscuit above was a present from two members of my GCSE class who thoughtfully bought me a snack to the after school club I have been running in order for them to finish off their GCSE coursework. They went for this biscuit as I have given up chocolate for lent! So thoughtful.

I must say I am never ceased to be amazed by the youngsters I teach, not just because they buy me biscuits!!, I admire their determination and the hard work they have to put in. So although they will not read this I wish them all luck for their final weeks finishing work.

5 comments:

Kayla coo said...

I have been doing the same, trying to get the projects finished in time!

momof2gr8kids said...

IT looks sooo yummy!!

Alex Mason said...

hi hope you have had a great weekend! xx

nimblejacks said...

cute, my hubby teaches D&T and art and arrived home with 2 boittles of wine and a tie ( the tie well his tutor group were politley saying they thought the one hw was wearing was a bit tired.......I did tell him!)

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看