19.3.09

Counting my Chickens!!


More like Chicks, chick biscuits to be exact.

Today I had a really busy but positive day, much better than yesterday! The chick biscuit above was a present from two members of my GCSE class who thoughtfully bought me a snack to the after school club I have been running in order for them to finish off their GCSE coursework. They went for this biscuit as I have given up chocolate for lent! So thoughtful.

I must say I am never ceased to be amazed by the youngsters I teach, not just because they buy me biscuits!!, I admire their determination and the hard work they have to put in. So although they will not read this I wish them all luck for their final weeks finishing work.

4 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

I have been doing the same, trying to get the projects finished in time!

Madi said...

IT looks sooo yummy!!

Alexandra said...

hi hope you have had a great weekend! xx

nimblejacks said...

cute, my hubby teaches D&T and art and arrived home with 2 boittles of wine and a tie ( the tie well his tutor group were politley saying they thought the one hw was wearing was a bit tired.......I did tell him!)