4.11.08

Tell all Tuesday

This weeks Tell All Tuesday question is,


When were you last disappointed?

Just yesterday was my recent disappointment, when I received an order from the Next directory for what I thought would be a lush winter coat.



My bubble of excitement has been exploded the aforementioned lovely is being returned to sender. The colour can only be described in true life as dull, drab, dingy and dirty looking bottle grey green (not the bright looking blue/teal green) above. Harsh I know and apologies if you own the coat but I felt very disappointed with the colour it just didn't do what it said on the tin!!Next must have par excellent lighting for the catalogue/Internet images.......misleading little imps!

To play along with this Tell All Tuesday visit here to check out what Emma is up to.

Byeeeeeeeeeee X



1 comment:

Louise said...

Hee hee, this made my giggle, as my company make jackets for next so I did a little belly flop(But after close inspection we didn't make this one pheeeww!)
They always do a bit of light trickery to make it look fab, very naughty!

Enjoying your blog, I hope you are getting the hang of it now!