5.9.12

Summer Lovin...... looking back

I had a truly fantastic summer visiting lots of places and spending time at home. Back to school for me now, but I always love this time of year and the sense that Autumn is on its way. I am lucky I have two New Year starts, so here is to my New Academic year my 10th year of teaching. Still loving it!! All the best for your autumn ahead.

Blossom 
X

London St Paul's in the distance


Visited Olympic Village no access all areas sadly 

Wooh Liberty tastic at Statford tube stop/Westfield

In Regents Park
We saw Shakespeare's Midsummer Nights Dream in the open Air theatre in Regents Park
AMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZINGGGGG
Warwick Castle

View from the top!!

Birds of prey show

British Design  visited with pupils at school before the summer.

We saw the British Design exhibition and the Ballgowns exhibition which is still on at the moment and well worth the visit.


Trip to Africa with school lots of sketching completed

Love dem bugs!!

Weston Super-Mare sand sculptures festival
on till the end of September
Under the bed somewhere


Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

A true Brit.......?


No comments: