7.9.12

On my desk Friday.....

Ok so its the end of the week and I have managed to get through work relatively unscathed. My desk still needs adressing as I left work for the weekend, but I am getting there after feeling somewhat flicked back into reality but then thats what its like when you teach. I was given a copy of Jane Eyre this morning in assembly as I am now a form teacher of Bronte House. I have year 7 so its really lovely seeing them settle in. Trouble is I will most definitely have to go back to yoga as I am bending over to hear them speak at times. It does not always help being 6ft!!

Well off for an unwind and glass of vino.

Enjoy the weekend ahead
Blossom
x
Tidy desk tidy mind.....as you can see my desk is like a dumping ground hmmm!

Sushi Lunch.....How cute is the little soy sauce fish?? 


No comments: