8.8.10

REQUIRED: One trip to London


I have always had a penchant for colour palettes and the way items can be catergorised using a visual cataloging of colour. Maybe it stems from my childhood ..... I remember a temporary Christmas position I filled during the Next sale many moons ago (never again). I was asked to pair a huge pile of shoes and wrap rubber bands around them to hold them together. The floor manager looked on in disbelief when she returned to find I had not only located the correct pairings but organised the shelves according to size and colour. It looked like Josephs technicoloured dreamcoat. My friends call me ..................well special.






Anyway I digress......Anthropologie sent me an e-mail...... I looked on whistfully ahhhhhhh. London beckons, if only I had found that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Ciao x

No comments: