4.11.12

Lovely Autumn


Had a fabaroo evening eating delicious food and watching a fireworks display. Pyrotechnics at home is where it is at!


My very clever friend Elsie was most inspired by a picture in her calender, and came up with these little beauties. Very pretty!


My offering was Bonfire Booty Bags, Bonfire Banana muffins and Frozen cheesecake. Which the group of us have decided should be one for the future summer menus and gatherings as a frozen raspberry whilst sitting outside wrapped up in winter woollies in temperatures of 4 degrees c is not appropriate. Although everyone did eat it!

 My stall last Sunday at the local Fruit Farm. Much fun was had, I was like a giddy school child!

Loving the autumn colour, this years coat and scarf reflected the colours very nicely!


 Visited the Made to make Exhibition at Bilston Craft Gallery. Quite impressed!!







Enjoy your week ahead. I have just applied for more Craft Fairs so I better get making again.

Blossam 
X

No comments: