28.7.11

Me & My Shadow

Sunday at the park, beautiful weather happy people milling around.......me and my shadow for company!



The current project commisioned seat cushions.


Ethels debut B&W photoshoot....poser!



The Park....its funny how some images capture the 1970s vibe, of old local picture postcards.
















































So as usual I had been happily snapping away with all the good intenions to upload my pictures to what appears to be this on line journal of mine, and in usual Blossom stylee I had not managed to do that. But this morning I have awoken with a slight spring in my step. I feel slightly like a butterfly must feel as it leaves its cocoon for the first time......happy.......a bit emotional?.....hopeful and overexcited ........................oh dear!!

No comments: