14.4.11

Breakfast....... Amore

Hello all, still here in what is now sunny San Francisco. This morning was a different story as it was cold and wet!

Today started well, as fruit and waffles were on the agenda. We then walked to Pier 33 to catch the ferry to Alcatraz which included one of the best audio tours I have now been on.

The walk later from Pier 39 up to Macys was well....gruelling; but the trolley ride back to the Holiday Inn surpassed itself, needless to say I am now tired. Tomorrow myself and my future sister in law (my brother asked his girlfriend to marry him when we visited the grand canyon) will go back into the city to shop!, I have now sussed where Britex fabrics the fabric of all fabric shops is situated. Better make it a good breakfast again!

Luckily found an engagement card in a store this afternoon. The words are lovely.....How exciting!

Enjoy.......... Blossom x
Sent from my HTC

No comments: